What is an Adminiskater?
The Adminiskater (Admin) role is a 2-year rotation. This is a paid position.
The Adminiskaters oversee the PAs that are assisting the skating coaches in the delivery of the PreCanskate and CanSkate Learn to Skate Programs. Admins report directly to the On-Ice Administrator of the program.
Who is an Adminiskater?
- Must be registered with WFSC for 2 years, prior to applying
- Must be minimum 15 years old by December 31st of the current calendar year
- Must be registered in Star 6 or higher and skate 2 or more sessions per week
- Has shown leadership qualities as a PA
- Has lots of energy and positive attitude to share with the PAs and skaters