Admin/PA Program Schedule
PA session assignments will be scheduled through our online secured PA Website. This allows us to plan and track Admin/PA attendance for our skaters. No personal details are associated with this system other than skater name and email address and will not be shared outside of WFSC.
The Admin/PA Scheduler will send an email to all skaters on a monthly basis requesting that they submit their availability. You will be advised of the submission period to enter your availability and it will be the skater's responsibility to ensure it is entered during this period. Once that period passes, the calendar will be closed and no changes will be permitted.
The schedule will be entered approximately 2 weeks before the beginning of the month. The calendar will be emailed to all PAs, posted on the board at the arena, and available to be viewed on the PA Website.
Each skater is responsible to complete the hours once scheduled. If you are unable to attend, you are required to find a replacement. It is the skater's responsibility to email the Admin/PA Scheduler at email@example.com to advise of switches.
Note: If you miss a scheduled session without a replacement, you will receive a warning letter and a $20 fee will apply. If you miss 2 scheduled sessions without a replacement, the Opt-out fee will apply.
When making switches, the following applies:
- Yellow PA can replace a Yellow or Blue PA
- Blue PA can only replace a Blue PA
If you have any questions regarding the PA program, hours, PA Website or scheduling, contact the Admin/PA scheduler at firstname.lastname@example.org
How to enter and view monthly Admin/PA availability
Directions for entering monthly PA availability on the PA System:
New skaters will need to reset their password:
- Use the email address you provided during registration on the WFSC website
- Each user has to reset their password before they can log in for the first time
To reset your password or forget your password:
- Go to the password reset page on the PA website (or click the reset password link on the login page)
- Enter your email address
- An email will be sent with a link to reset your password
- If you don't see it within a few minutes to arrive, check your junk/spam folder
Once logged in, you will see the following details:
- skaters name and PA level - yellow, blue or green
- required sessions - number of mandatory hours required
- covered & booked - hours completed and hours committed to
- missed - sessions missed
- Select the skaters name to view the upcoming schedule and to submit availability
- To set up skater availability, from the ‘Availability' section:
- select the ‘red thumbs down’ to change it to ‘green thumbs up’ if skater is available to PA on that particular session. Note: it is highly encouraged to select all the sessions skater is available for
- when completed, select the ‘Submit’ button. Note: you may change your options at any time up until the PA System locks the submissions
- a confirmation email will be sent to you once you submit your selection