PA Schedule Website
Enter your monthly availability, and and see your schedule on the Program Assistant Website.
An email will be sent to you before the beginning of the month with the schedule. You can also find it on the website, posted on the bulletin board at Pad 3, and through the PA website.
Directions for entering monthly PA availability on the PA Website:
New skaters will need to reset their password.
- Use the email address that you provided during registration on the WFSC website
- Each user has to reset their password before they can log in for the first time
If you forget your password:
- Go to the password reset page on the PA website (or click the reset password link on the login page)
- Enter your email address
- A message with password reset instructions will be sent
- If you don't see it arrive within a few minutes, check your junk/spam folder
Once logged in, you will the following details:
- Skater's name & PA level (yellow, blue or green)
- Required Sessions - number of mandatory hours required
- Covered & Booked - hours completed, and hours that you have committed to
- Missed - number of sessions missed
Select the skater's name to view the upcoming schedule and submit availability
To set up skater availability, from the "Availability" section:
- Select the 'red thumbs down' to change it to a 'green thumbs up' if the skater is available to PA on that particular session Note: it is highly encouraged to select all the sessions the skater is available for
- When completed, select the "Submit" button. You may change your options at any time until the PA system locks the submissions
- A confirmation email will be sent to you once your selection has been submitted