PA Schedule Website
Enter your monthly availability, and and see your schedule on the Program Assistant Website.
An email will be sent to you before the beginning of the month with the schedule. You can also find it on the website, posted on the bulletin board at Pad 3, and through the PA website.
Directions for entering monthly PA availability on the PA Website:
New skaters will need to reset their password.
- Use the email address on your club profile
- Each user has to reset their password before they can log in for the first time
If you forget your password:
- Go to the password reset page on the PA website (or click the reset password link on the login page)
- Enter your email address
- A message with password reset instructions will be sent
- If you don't see it within a few minutes to arrive, check your spam folder
Once logged in, you will see a page with your name.
- Click on your name to go to your schedule page
- Review the available sessions on the list at the bottom of the page, and select the sessions that you can PA
- Submit by clicking on the 'red thumbs down' to change to a 'green thumbs up'
- You can change it if you need to, but only until the PA administrator locks the submissions and creates the calendar
- You will be able to see your scheduled hours, as well as those hours that you have completed.