2018 WFSC Annual Skate Exchange
McKinney Centre - Saturday, September 8th, 2018 - 9am-12pmIf you need skates, dresses, or other clothing to wear on the ice, this sale is for you! We will have plenty of used skates, clothing, and other skating items for sale.
Items to be included in the sale can be dropped off at Dressing Room 3 during the following times:
Thursday, September 6th, 2018 - 6-8pm
Friday, September 7th, 2018 - 6-8pm
* Items will NOT be accepted on the morning of the Skate Exchange*
Please pick-up any unsold items by 3pm on Saturday, September 8th.
- We will accept items from both WFSC and non-club members.
- Prices on used items are set by the seller before the sale.
- WFSC sellers will receive 90% of the selling price, which will be added to their WFSC account after the Skate Exchange.
- Non-WFSC members will be cashed out.
- Item tags will be available at Dressing Room 3 during drop-off times; save time by downloading and completing them ahead of time.
- Please DO NOT include your name on the item tags; you will be assigned a Seller Number during drop-off.
We will NOT accept the following items for the sale: helmets, tights, poor quality skates, clothing in disrepair, hockey equipment other than skates.
The WFSC reserves the right to exclude items from the sale based on their condition. Only good quality skates will be accepted as we want your skater to wear proper equipment on the ice.
Questions about the Skate Exchange can be forwarded to email@example.com. If you are able to volunteer during one of the drop-off times or during the sale itself, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate the help.
Hope to see you here!