- We will accept items from both WFSC and non-club members.
- Prices on used items are set by the seller before the sale.
- WFSC sellers will receive 90% of the selling price, which will be added to their WFSC account after the Apparel Exchange.
- Non-WFSC members will be cashed out.
- Item tags will be available at Dressing Room 3 during drop-off times; save time by downloading and completing them ahead of time.
- Please DO NOT include your name on the item tags; you will be assigned a Seller Number during drop-off.
We will NOT accept the following items for the sale: helmets, tights, clothing in disrepair, hockey equipment and skates.
The WFSC reserves the right to exclude items from the sale based on their condition.
Questions about the Skate Exchange can be forwarded to SecretaryWFSC@hotmail.com. If you are able to volunteer during one of the drop-off times or during the sale itself, please let us know. We would greatly appreciate the help.